G Suite has everything you need, together in one package from Google. Get Gmail, Docs, Drive and Calendar for your business.
Whatever the size of your business, we can help get you setup with G Suite’s cloud computing tools to collaborate and get more done in no time.
We recommend G Suite to our customers and can set up your business as part of your IT support service.
We believe that G Suite is a great solution for any business when it comes to email hosting and providing an all-in-one solution for document collaboration and storage. Not only is it affordable, easy to use and highly compatible with mobile devices, it is also easy to use (although you’ll probably find most of your colleagues are already familiar with using Gmail anyway), and built on the Google Cloud Platform, which offers the highest security on the market.
Store files & find what you need instantly
Drive – Secure cloud storage and file sharing
Google Cloud Search – Powerful search across G Suite
Reach your colleagues wherever they are
Gmail – custom business email “@yourbusiness”
Calendar – Easy scheduling for your teams
Hangouts Meet – Easy to join video meetings
Hangouts Chat – Secure team messaging
Bring your project to life
Docs – Documents with real-time co-editing
Sheets – Advanced, fast online spreadsheets
Forms – Easy surveys and forms
Slides – Beautiful presentations created together
Sites – Easy to build websites
Keep – Capture ideas and stay organised
Manage users, devices & data securely & easily
Admin – Manage user, device and security settings
Vault – Archive, search and export information
Endpoint – Secure data with endpoint management
Work Insights – Organisational insights on adoption, work patterns and collaboration
- Use Google’s migration tools to move your organisation’s important data to G Suite from your current storage solution for easy data migration
- Get all the storage you need, as G Suite’s “Basic” package includes 30GB of online storage per user, whilst the “Business” and “Enterprise” packages both come with unlimited storage.
- Add and remove users, set up groups and add security options like 2-step verification and single-sign-on (SSO) all from one centralised advanced admin control console.
- Send professional email from your business web address (firstname.lastname@example.org) with group signatures and group mailing lists like “email@example.com”
- Keep your company data secure with endpoint management that allows you to easily locate devices, require passwords and delete data if needed.
- Never get bogged down by desktop software glitches or server downtimes again. G Suite offers a 99.9% uptime Service Level Agreement for covered services, which they’ve even exceeded in recent years!